Bubble wrap for packaging has many important uses, and it is commonly used during house moves, office moves, for storage or for shipping purposes. It has one main aim; to provide protection and to reduce damage. It is the number one type of protective packaging in the UK, and is much more popular than other options such as packing paper. It is a brilliant invention, that was originally designed as wallpaper, but soon found its home as a protective form of packaging material.
Many people choose to buy heavy duty bubble wrap rolls near me instead of normal bubble wrap, but it can be hard to know what this means if you are not in the packaging industry and do not use bubble wrap often. So what exactly is heavy duty bubble wrap and why should you opt to choose that over other types of bubble wrap?
– Heavy duty bubble wrap is much stronger. This means that it will not rip or tear easily, unlike other types of bubble wrap which are often much thinner. The material that surrounds the air bubbles is often much thicker, and the air bubbles themselves are either larger or much more full of air. Where can I find quality bubble wraps?
– Heavy duty bubble wrap is the best form of protection against damage during a house move, because when you are carrying a parcel that is wrapped up, this can cause the bubble wrap to tear easily. It would therefore not do its job of protection if the bubble wrap does tear apart, and so this is why it is vital that you use heavy duty bubble wrap for moving.
– Heavy duty bubble wrap is more durable than ordinary bubble wrap, so it will last much longer. This is great when using it for storage purposes, because it will last for many years and will continue to protect your things from damage.
– Heavy duty bubble wrap is great for shipping too, because the further a parcel has to go, the more chance of that parcel getting ruined and damaged. This is the same with the bubble wrap, and there is more chance of it getting ripped and torn. Stronger bubble wrap is therefore the most recommended in this example.
– Extra strong bubble wrap UK is often available with large or small bubbles. Small bubbles make the roll more flexible, and therefore better for protecting smaller objects, where as larger bubbles are best for protecting bigger and heavier things from damage. Larger bubbles are not so flexible however and cannot fit around small things well. If you are protecting something like a mug or glasses from the kitchen, it is best to use packing paper first of all, and then small bubble wrap around it, which is heavy duty of course.
– Bubble wrap is best purchased from an online manufacturer rather than the high street, because the supermarkets do not offer good quality bubble wrap and neither do stationary shops. To make sure that you get the best quality and the best price, then it is best to go directly to a manufacturer of bubble wrap.