Bubble wrap is a type of packaging material that is designed to provide a layer of protection against damage of the things that you wrap it around. It is made up of hundreds of tiny air bubbles which absorb shock, and the material is waterproof and protects from dirt as well. It is designed to prevent breakage during a house move, storage or shipping things in the post, so it is versatile and highly useful. So is good quality bubble wrap really worth the money?
- The first thing to think about is the fact that using bubble wrap can save you the cost of having to replace damaged items. If you are moving home for example, and you have an expensive item get gets broken, then the cost of having to replace that item could be far more expensive than the cost of the protective packaging, to begin with. Bubble wrap is low cost and ensures that nothing you put it around gets damaged or broken.
- Top quality bubble wrap is very low cost, and when you purchase bigger rolls, the price per metre becomes very low. If you are using it for an entire house move and you buy a large hundred-metre roll, then the price per metre is so low that the cost of protecting each item in your home is well worth the trouble.
- Bubble wrap is multipurpose and can be used for many different things, including moving home, storage and sending something in the post. It can also be used for fun to pop the bubbles, and it can be used for making something waterproof too. The fact that it is multipurpose means that it can be reused again and again, so the initial cost is only a tiny amount compared to the full use you may get out of it.
- It is easy to find and buy from specialist packaging companies online, so it won’t take much time to order and for it to arrive. It is easily accessible. It won’t cost you time and effort out of your day to find it and buy it.
- High-quality bubble wrap is recyclable and better for the environment than other protective packaging types made from plastic. It is also one of the cheapest types of packaging available, so if you are comparing it to other options, then it will probably come out on top.
Therefore we believe that bubble wrap is well worth the money for those many different reasons.