If you order cardboard packing boxes for moving house here with Packing Solution, they are sent out flat packed. This makes them easy to transport and for you to store until you need them. And putting them together couldn t be simpler. All you will need to do is fold in the ends and secure it with a bit of our strong box tape as well, and there you go.
So how do you fold large boxes for moving house?
- Each end will have four flaps on, and the four sides in the middle are already joined together
- Each flap needs to be folded at a 90 degree angle, one on top of another
- You then do one side at a time, folding then securing with tape along the edge
- Next you can put your things in the box at the other open end
- And then finally secure the other end as well with tape and folding, so it will prevent anything from falling out of the box
Packing boxes for moving can then be flat packed again after you have moved, so that you can re use them for other things in future, or flat pack them even if you are going to throw them out because it just leaves more room in the bin for other things. We recommend putting together one box at a time when moving and fill that before putting up another box, so this way you do not waste time putting up too many boxes that you don t actually use.
House removal packing boxes are sold here along with bubble wrap, which you can put around your things to ensure that no damage occurs in the removal process, and you can use this in one of two ways. Firstly you could just wrap it around your things before putting them into the boxes, or alternatively you could put it around the edges of the box before putting things in them. Cardboard boxes for removals are put together in the same way no matter what shape they come in, the preparation process never changes which makes things simple for you. If you need further assistance with putting boxes together please contact us by phone and we can talk it through with you to make things as easy as possible for you.