Here at Packing Solution we specialise in providing high quality packing materials at the most affordable prices, which we deliver directly to your doorstep with our next day delivery service throughout the United Kingdom. Boxes come in many different shapes and sizes, and there are many different types of box as well, so you may be wondering how exactly are boxes delivered to your door, how exactly does it work?
First, choose what you want to order from our website
- Browse our selection of boxes here online. We sell only the most popular sizes for the purpose of house moving, storage and shipping. We give precise size measurements for each of our boxes here online, and so you can pick based on your person requirements.
- If you cannot decide what you need, you can give us a call and a member of our customer service team will be able to help you and point you in the right direction. We have many years of experience with packaging for moving, and so we will be able to help you choose what you need if you provide us with the correct information.
- You could take a look at our moving packs, which are pre made packs and are designed to give you a good idea of how many boxes you are likely to need based on the number of bedrooms in your home.
- Our double walled boxes are the strongest, and they are the best. They will protect the things you put into them, they will be able to hold heavy weights of objects inside of them without breaking, and they can be stacked on top of one another easily without breaking.
Next, we pack up your order safely
- Once you have placed your order via our website online, and entered all of your delivery information, the order is sent through to our warehouse automatically.
- Our warehouse staff will pick out the boxes and packaging that you have chosen. The boxes are flat packed on huge pallets at this stage.
- We gather your order together, and place them together, still flat packed, into a neat pile. We always ensure that the packaging you have chosen is safe at this stage, for example if you have ordered bubble wrap as well as boxes we will usually pack that in between some of the flat packed moving boxes for protection.
- Next the whole order is wrapped up in a large polythene sheet. The reason for this is that it protects your boxes from water and dirt during delivery, and ensures that the boxes arrive to your door in perfect condition. Once the order is wrapped up, it is secured using some strong packing tape to ensure that nothing can leave the parcel.
Email tracking details to our customer
- After your order has been packed up, the delivery information you have given us is entered onto our delivery system. This gives all of the required information to the delivery driver who will be delivering your parcel on the following day.
- The parcel will be collected within a few hours from our warehouse.
- In the meantime, we now email our customers with all of their tracking information, so that they know exactly when their parcel will arrive tomorrow. This includes their tracking number, and contact details for any queries. It also confirms their order has been sent out and dispatched.
- At this stage our customers are able to double check that the delivery information is all 100% correct, so that there are no delays on urgent parcels.
Out for delivery
- Later on that day, the parcel is collected from our warehouse along with all of the other orders from that day. The parcel will then go on a long journey overnight, and will be delivered to your doorstep the following day by one of our friendly delivery drivers.
- Deliveries are made in a small van, so that they can easily access residential addresses as well as businesses.
- The tracking information should tell you when your packing boxes are going to arrive. If you are out and not available for delivery, then you can let our driver know to leave your parcel in a safe place, or with a neighbour, or if not we will leave a card through your door so that you can re arrange delivery when it suits you best.
- This is rarely a problem however, as over 95% of deliveries are made successfully on the first attempt.
- Your parcel is always going to be safe, because the polythene will protect the boxes if it rains, so you have nothing to worry about. We have never heard of cardboard boxes being stolen either. (Presumably thieves aren’t interested in cardboard!).
Guaranteed to be delivered in perfect condition
- We have a quality guarantee, which means that we guarantee that your boxes will arrive in perfect condition. You will be able to use them as soon as you need to.
- We protect all of the boxes fully during delivery, using polythene and bubble wrap too in some cases. Our delivery drivers take enormous care to ensure that no damages can occur.
- If you have any issues with your delivery, we will correct the mistake immediately by sending another order to you the following day if you notify us.
- If you feel the boxes are not the right size for your requirements, you can return those to us within 30 days for a full refund and simply order the correct sizes that you need.
- If you have not ordered enough storage boxes, you can easily order more at the click of a button. If you have ordered too many boxes, you can return them to us within 30 days.
- Our boxes are used and trusted by professional removal experts around the UK, and we are confident in the quality of our packing materials.