How to choose good quality bubble wrap for protective packaging
There are many uses for good quality bubble wrap, and it can be used to protect all different kinds of things. Maybe you are moving home, or perhaps you are looking to put some of your things into storage, or maybe you are just shipping things in the post; either way, you will need to choose the right type of bubble wrap for the purpose. Here are some top tips on choosing the right type for your requirement.
- The size has to be right. This is an obvious one, but highly important none the less. Make sure you measure the item you are looking to wrap up, and look at the precise sizing measurements of the bubble wrap for moving UK you are buying, and make sure that the length and width of the bubble wrap easily covers the items you need to protect. If it doesn’t cover it properly, it simply won’t do the job for you.
- Make sure it is good quality bubble wrap for removals. If you shop purely on price, it will often get you a poor quality type of wrapping that may break and tear apart, and won’t do the job properly of protection. The best idea to ensure you get good quality bubble wrap is to buy directly from a manufacturer where possible, and pick a mid of the range priced roll of bubble wrap rather than simply the cheapest. This is the best place to get bubble wrap.
- Make sure you do not buy too much bubble wrap. It is highly important that your roll of wrapping covers your items, but at the same time, if it is too long, then you are simply paying for too much, that you do not need. It is bad for the environment too, so don’t go crazy with the quantity.
- Make sure you differentiate between bubble wrap with large bubbles and bubble wrap with smaller bubbles. For your bigger items, you will need bigger bubbles. They provide that little bit extra protection from damage, and give extra cushioning. But for smaller items, the smaller bubbles do just fine. In fact, you can give a double layer of wrapping to your things with smaller bubbles which will give you the same level of protection as using larger bubbles, and it can be cheaper this way too.
- If you need any assistance on choosing, please contact Packing Solution directly!