Essential things you need to know about packing boxes
Cardboard boxes for packing are hard to choose between, because there are lots of different types of box and they come in many different sizes and shapes too, and prices as well, so it can be a minefield. Here at Packing Solution our aim is to make your job as easy as possible when choosing the right packing materials for you. Here are some of the most important things that you will need to know when choosing them.
- They are recyclable, and so are much better choices than plastic containers
- They can be flat packed, and so can be transported easily
- They are easy to write on in a marker pen, so you can say what is in them
- They can be re used for storage purposes, and they last a very long time indeed if you look after them
- They can be either single or double walled. The latter being the strongest kind, of course, and so we would always recommend these as the best option for house movers as it will prevent your things from getting broken or damaged
- Larger ones can be harder to carry, but can hold more things and can hold your larger items, so swings and roundabouts.
- They can be square or rectangular, and so picking the right shape is just a case of measuring your things you are going to put in them.
Packing cardboard boxes are sold here along with other packing accessories, for example bubble wrap in many different sizes, and tape too, which is strong box tape and is ideal for house moving and holding together even the largest of items during a move. House removal cardboard boxes are also available in multi packs, which are designed for specific sized house moves, as well as student move packs too. This can help you choose precisely what you require, without taking too long deciding how many you need, because we know how stressful moving home can be, and we aim to reduce the difficulty out of the equation and make your life easy. Moving boxes are lightweight as well as durable, which makes them easy to carry and so they are ideal when you move home. You will often be required to help the removal company, and so making sure you can lift everything is essential. The boxes will need to fit inside of the removal van too, so bare that in mind when you choose.