Packing Abacus – Estimate how many boxes you require
The best packing cardboard boxes can be found here with Packing Solution online or in store; we offer a massive selection of boxes to suit your needs, whether you are moving home or office, or simply need some for storage, we have everything that you could need. We offer large and small boxes, and super strong ones too, as well as moving packs and accessories such as bubble wrap and tape. However, estimating how many boxes you are likely to need can be a challenge.
How to work out how many cardboard boxes for moving house that you need
- You could take the method of simply counting up the number of items in each room that you wish to move, and measure them, and then pick the right exact number of boxes that is best for you in the precise sizes that you require. This is an accurate way to do things, however it can be time consuming, especially if you have a large home with a big move.
- You could pick one of our pre made moving packs, which are designed for specific sized house moves as well as student moves too, and these will save you both time and money too, as they are discounted heavily.
- You could pick a popular sized box, and buy 10/20 of them and hope that it works, and simply top up if you need more. We have no minimum orders, so you can order as little or many as you need with speedy next day delivery on offer.
- You can phone our friendly team, who will be more than happy to help you in choosing the right boxes for your purpose, as we have lots of experience in this market.
- You could take the guestimate approach, and pick ten boxes for each room in the home, which should do the trick. Along with tape and bubble wrap, there isn’t much more you should require.
Cardboard boxes for moving are generally speaking, best with double walls, because they are much stronger and more durable and will not break. They will last a long time too, and so you could re use them for many other purposes once you have finished moving. Always remember to recycle your house moving boxes because they are all one hundred percent recyclable, and this will help to look after the environment. If there is anything else that you need to know, please phone Packing Solution or visit our website at www.packingsolution.co.uk and we are more than happy to help you. We wish you all the best with your house move.